Thursday, August 6, 2009

There is no light at the end of the tunnel . . .

when it comes to lighting. If you are not getting a standard track lighting kit, the "science" of track lighting would require a PhD in and of itself. Single circuit, 2 circuit, head, canopy, pendant, monorail, transformer, low voltage, line voltage -- the terminology just goes on and on. Thanks to my friend Roger, I have gone to his lighting guy and ask for a consultation. I hope his going to show me the "light" and let me know what my options are. Again, it will probably be a phased approach. The money pit is not a bottomless pit you know!!!! I know I would be interested in some task lighting, a couple of pendants over the island, undercabinet lighting, maybe replace the existing track in the dining room. We'll see. Put on the poker face. Bwahahahaha!

No comments: