Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kitchen Remodel

I am ready to sign a contract. Got three bids, went through numerous permutation about what to do and what not to do, seen a gazillion granite samples, backsplash tiles, faucets, sinks, etc. etc. So, now, I will sign the contract with the selected company and then pick out the granite and take it from there.

Countertop -- Granite -- Tan Brown (I want to select the exact slab)
Backsplash -- Glass tile -- combination of Tan, Red, White and Bronze.
Faucet -- Moen -- with the pull out sprayer
Sink -- Black Composite Granite from Home Depot
Garbage Disposal -- Insinkerator

I am also having new cabinets put in for extra storage. It's like buying a new place all over again. I am excited. Still have to select light fixtures, wall colors, etc. etc.

No comments: