Thursday, July 29, 2010

Schedule Off

The firing schedule is off again -- seems to happen a lot more in the Summer months.  Last week there was seven carts of glazed items to be fired.  So, this week, it is pretty much full throttle for glaze firing.  Now the greenware carts are filling up and, so, it is catch up time for bisque firing.  I don't have any pieces to show at this time because they are all waiting to go into the bisque kiln.  Trying out a bunch of closed forms and bottles.  That's what I am concentrating on at this time.  Also some vases.  I can't keep making one thing for too long -- I get bored.  Anyway, to tide you over to when I have pictures to post; here's something I snapped at the Atlanta Airport.  Taken on my camera phone through glass cases so the quality is not good.


No comments: