Monday, September 17, 2007

Where have all the weekends gone?

Oh my gawd -- it has been another one of those weekends. Started on Friday and didn't finish till late Sunday. This has been going on for a couple of mopnths now. I don't know if I can keep up with this anymore. I mean, it is not so much the fatigue or the lack of sleep but, what the heck, do I really need to re-enact my teenage years in my late 30's? I really don't think so. I've partied a lot in my 20's -- start work at about 5:00PM on Friday and go until about 2:00 or 3:00AM, go to the disco or some other night spots till about 5:00AM, go get some supper, then it is back to work at 6:30 or 7:00AM. Rinse. Repeat.

Ok, I did wuss out on Saturday -- pretty much just stayed home all day -- went out a little to get some groceries and stuff but that was about it. I wasn't tired but I think I needed to just be quiet for a little bit. I like people but I guess I can't be around people all the time. Maybe I am a loner?

No comments: