Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where have all the flowers gone?

So, the deck has been cleared and cleaned -- well, cleaned of what I can but the darn wind keeps blowing more debris onto the deck -- I guess that's what Spring cleaning is for. Anyway, all the plants are inside and what a jungle it is. I think next year, I am going to be making some adjustments. Fewer small plants and more substantial planting. Less to have to carry in and out and water during the winter. I am already planning what I want to plant next year. I think Cannas would be a good choice but I don't know if I will have enough light on my deck. I would also like to consider some sort of a water garden/feature. I bought a large black tub for like ten bucks and would love to at leat have one water lily plant. Until next year! In the meantime, we'll have to wait and see what survived the winter.

No comments: